Tuesday 9 November 2021

God always win!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 3:

2.  Revelation 5:

3.  Psalm 149:

4.  Isaiah 41:

5.  Psalm 118:

6.  Deuteronomy 20:

7.  Psalm 35:

8.  Colossians 2:

9.  Psalm 48:


1.  "I thank you for answering my prayer and giving me victory!"


2.  "For the LORD your God is going with you! He will fight for you against your enemies, and he will give you victory!"


3.  "Lift up your spear and javelin against those who pursue me.  Let me hear you say, "I will give you victory!"


4.  "In this way, he disarmed the spiritual rulers and authorities.  He shamed them publicly by his victory over them on the cross."


5.  "As your name deserves, O God, you will be praised to the ends of the earth.  Your strong right hand is filled with victory."


6.  "Don't be afraid, for I am with you.  Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."


7.  "The strong right arm of the LORD is raised in triumph.  The strong right arm of the LORD has done glorious things!"


8. "For the LORD delights in his people;  he crowns the humble with victory."


9.  "Stop weeping! Look, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the heir to David's throne, has won the victory.  He is worthy to open the scroll and its seven seals."


10.  "Victory comes from you, O LORD.  May you bless your people."


11.  "Songs of joy and victory are sung in the camp of the godly.  The strong right arm of the LORD has done glorious things!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...