Wednesday 13 October 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 47:

2.  Psalm 102:

3.  Psalm 18:

4.  Psalm 89:

5.  Psalm 119:

6.  Psalm 28:

7.  Psalm 116:

8.  Psalm 62:

9.  Psalm 120:

10.  Psalm 17:


1.  "Let my soul be at rest again, for the Lord has been good to me."


2.  "Teach me your decrees, O Lord; I will keep them to the end.  Give me understanding and I will obey your instructions; I will put them into practice with all my heart."


3.  "The Lord is my strength and shield.  I trust him with all my heart.  He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy.  I burst out in songs of thanksgiving."


 4.  "I wait quietly before God, for my victory comes from him.  He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken."


5.  "I took my troubles to the Lord; I cried out to him, and he answered my prayer."


6.  "Wondrously show Your lovingkindness, O Savior of those who take refuge at Your right hand  From those who rise up against them."


7.  "My eyes fail with longing for Your salvation And for Your righteous word."


8.  "For God is the King of all the earth; Sing praises with a skillful psalm."


9.  “But You are the same, And Your years will not come to an end."


10.  "I love you, Lord; you are my strength.  The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.  He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety."


11.  "The highest angelic powers stand in awe of God.  He is far more awesome than all who surround his throne.  O Lord God of Heaven’s Armies! Where is there anyone as mighty as you, O Lord? You are entirely faithful."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...