Tuesday 12 October 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 38:

2.  Psalm 18:

3.  Psalm 31:

4.  Psalm 20:

5.  Psalm 145:

6.  Psalm 24:

7.  Psalm 119:

8.  Psalm 106:

9.  Psalm 104:

10.  Psalm 25:


1.  "Each of your commandments is right.  That is why I hate every false way."


2.  "For He has founded it upon the seas And established it upon the rivers."


3.  "Remember, O Lord, Your compassion and Your lovingkindnesses, For they have been from of old."


4.  "He made the moon for the seasons; The sun knows the place of its setting."


5.  "They quickly forgot His works; They did not wait for His counsel."


6.  "You know what I long for, Lord; you hear my every sigh."


7.  "I hate those who worship worthless idols.  I trust in the Lord."


8.  "Let integrity and uprightness preserve me, For I wait for You."


9.  "Then at your command, O Lord, at the blast of your breath, the bottom of the sea could be seen, and the foundations of the earth were laid bare."


10.  "May he grant your heart’s desires and make all your plans succeed."


11.  "The Lord is righteous in everything he does; he is filled with kindness.  The Lord is close to all who call on him, yes, to all who call on him in truth."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 91:

"Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the Lord: He alone i...