Wednesday 27 October 2021

Meditate on the Word of God!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Proverbs 4:

2.  Psalm 119:

3.  Psalm 1:

4.  John 14:

5.  Luke 1:

6.  Hebrews 4:

7.  1 Timothy 4:

8.  Psalm 77:

9.  2 Timothy 3:

10.  Psalm 39:

11.  Romans 10:


1.  "I will remember the deeds of the Lord; yes, I will remember your wonders of old."


2.  "Practice these things, immerse yourself in them, so that all may see your progress."


3.  "My heart became hot within me. As I mused, the fire burned; then I spoke with my tongue."


 4.  "So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."


5.  "All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work."


6.  "Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life."


7.  "Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night."


8.  "Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."


9.  "For nothing will be impossible with God.”


10.  "For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart."


11.  "How can a young person stay pure? By obeying your word.  I have tried hard to find you—don’t let me wander from your commands.  I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you."


12.  "Blessed are those whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the Lord. Blessed are those who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart—they do no wrong but follow his ways.  You have laid down precepts that are to be fully obeyed."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...