Friday 24 September 2021

Stand Firm in Faith!!

 

  Match B with the correct answer in A:


 

A.

 

1.  Psalm 31:
2.  Philippians 4:
3.  Psalm 107:
4.  Psalm 27:
5.  1 Corinthians 16:
6.  Psalm 34:
7.  1 Peter 5:
8.  Isaiah 40:
9.  Matthew 17:
10.  Isaiah 41:
11.  Jeremiah 29:
  

B.


1.  "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."


2.  "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."


3.  "So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God"


4.  "but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."


5.  "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."


6.  "Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God’s."


7.  "He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”


8.  "I can do all this through him who gives me strength."


9.  "Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act."


10.  .  "Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the LORD."


11.  "Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever."


12.  "For even Christ didn’t live to please himself."


13.  "One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple."


14.  "Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.  Do everything in love."


15.  "Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him."


16.  "If you cling to your life, you will lose it; but if you give up your life for me, you will find it."





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...