Monday 26 July 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 78:

2.  Psalm 18:

3.  Psalm 57:

4.  Psalm 119:

5.  Psalm 30:

6.  Psalm 31:

7.  Psalm 139:

8.  Psalm 40:


1.  "Sing to the Lord, all you godly ones! Praise his holy name."


2.  "You, O Lord, will not withhold Your compassion from me; Your lovingkindness and Your truth will continually preserve me."


3.  "I have done justice and righteousness; Do not leave me to my oppressors."


4.  "Even before there is a word on my tongue, Behold, O Lord, You know it all."


5.  "You have enclosed me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me."


6.  "You will pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me, For You are my strength."


7.  "As for me, since I am poor and needy, let the Lord keep me in his thoughts. You are my helper and my savior. O my God, do not delay."


8.  "He rained down manna upon them to eat And gave them food from heaven."


9.  "The Lord also thundered in the heavens, And the Most High uttered His voice, Hailstones and coals of fire."


10.  "I will cry to God Most High, To God who accomplishes all things for me."


11.  "I am a friend to anyone who fears you—anyone who obeys your commandments. O Lord, your unfailing love fills the earth; teach me your decrees."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...