Monday 28 June 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 119:

2.  Psalm 83:

3.  Psalm 150:

4.  Psalm 18:

5.  Psalm 22:

6.  Psalm 42:

7.  Psalm 40:

8.  Psalm 25:

9.  Psalm 66:

10.  Psalm 111:


1.  "Come and hear, all who fear God, And I will tell of what He has done for my soul."



2.  "Good and upright is the Lord; Therefore He instructs sinners in the way."



3.  "Many, O Lord my God, are the wonders which You have done, And Your thoughts toward us; There is none to compare with You. If I would declare and speak of them, They would be too numerous to count."



4.  "Let my tongue sing of Your word, For all Your commandments are righteousness."



5.  "Great are the works of the Lord; They are studied by all who delight in them."



6.  "O God, do not remain quiet; Do not be silent and, O God, do not be still."



7.  "Praise Him with trumpet sound; Praise Him with harp and lyre."



8. "I hate those who are double-minded, But I love Your law."



9.  "Therefore I will give thanks to You among the nations, O Lord, And I will sing praises to Your name."



10.  "But You, O Lord, be not far off; O You my help, hasten to my assistance."



11.  "Deep calls to deep at the sound of Your waterfalls; All Your breakers and Your waves have rolled over me."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...