Monday 31 May 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 119:

2.  Psalm 16:

3.  Psalm 84:

4.  Psalm 29:

5.  Psalm 99:

6.  Psalm 31:

7.  Psalm 42:

8.  Psalm 145:

9.  Psalm 39;

10.  Psalm 146:



1.  "One generation shall praise Your works to another, And shall declare Your mighty acts."



2.  "The Lord will command His lovingkindness in the daytime; And His song will be with me in the night, A prayer to the God of my life."



3.  "How great is Your goodness, Which You have stored up for those who fear You, Which You have wrought for those who take refuge in You, Before the sons of men!"



4.  "I said, “I will guard my ways That I may not sin with my tongue; I will guard my mouth as with a muzzle While the wicked are in my presence.”



5.  "How blessed is he whose help is the God of Jacob, Whose hope is in the Lord his God."



6.  "I will bless the Lord who has counseled me; Indeed, my mind instructs me in the night."



7.  Give me understanding and I will obey your law; I will put it into practice with all my heart."



8.  "How blessed is the man whose strength is in You, In whose heart are the highways to Zion!"



9.  "The Lord will give strength to His people; The Lord will bless His people with peace."



10.  "I said to the Lord, “You are my Lord; I have no good besides You.”



11.  "The Lord reigns, let the peoples tremble; He is enthroned above the cherubim, let the earth shake!"



12.  "Your hands made me and fashioned me; Give me understanding, that I may learn Your commandments."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...