Friday 28 May 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 119:

2.  Psalm 116:

3.  Psalm 85:

4.  Psalm 30:

5.  Psalm 26:

6.  Psalm 113:

7.  Psalm 145:

8.  Psalm 35:

9.  Psalm 115:

10.  Psalm 20:

11.  Psalm 43:



1.  "Great is the Lord, and highly to be praised, And His greatness is unsearchable."



2.  "Let them shout for joy and rejoice, who favor my vindication; And let them say continually, “The Lord be magnified, Who delights in the prosperity of His servant.”



3.  "The heavens are the heavens of the Lord, But the earth He has given to the sons of men."



4.  "Be good to your servant, that I may live and obey your word." 



5.  "May he grant your heart's desire and fulfill all your plans.  May we shout for joy when we hear of your victory, flying banners to honor our God.  May the Lord answer all your prayers."



6.  "O send out Your light and Your truth, let them lead me; Let them bring me to Your holy hill And to Your dwelling places."



7.  "What shall I render to the Lord For all His benefits toward me?"



8.  "Vindicate me, O Lord, for I have walked in my integrity,And I have trusted in the Lord without wavering." 



9.  "My soul cleaves to the dust; Revive me according to Your word."



10.  "I will hear what God the Lord will say; For He will speak peace to His people, to His godly ones; But let them not turn back to folly."



11.  "Praise the Lord! Praise, O servants of the Lord, Praise the name of the Lord."



12.  "O Lord my God, I cried to You for help, and You healed me."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...