Monday 24 May 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Psalm 51:

2.  Psalm 78:

3.  Psalm 89:

4.  Psalm 124:

5.  Psalm 36:

6.  Psalm 96:

7.  Psalm 32:

8.  Psalm 143:

9.  Psalm 34:

10.  Psalm 30:



1.  "The righteous cry, and the Lord hears And delivers them out of all their troubles."



2.  "Let me hear Your lovingkindness in the morning; For I trust in You; Teach me the way in which I should walk; For to You I lift up my soul."



3.  "Tell of His glory among the nations, His wonderful deeds among all the peoples."



4.  "You are my hiding place; You preserve me from trouble; You surround me with songs of deliverance. "



5.  “Hear, O Lord, and be gracious to me; O Lord, be my helper.”



6.  "We will not conceal them from their children, But tell to the generation to come the praises of the Lord, And His strength and His wondrous works that He has done."



7.  "For You do not delight in sacrifice, otherwise I would give it; You are not pleased with burnt offering."  



8.  "Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne; Lovingkindness and truth go before You."



9.  "Our help is in the name of the Lord, Who made heaven and earth."



10.  "How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! And the children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings."



11.  "Create in me a clean heart, O God.  Renew a right spirit within me."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...