Sunday 2 May 2021

Jesus is the Bread of Life!!

 Match A with the correct answer in B:


 
A.

 
1. John 6:
2. John 10:
3.  Mark 12:
4.  Luke 2:
5.  Matthew 3:
6.  Acts 10:
7.  Romans 2:
8.  Hebrews 15:
9.  James 11:
10.  John 17:
11.  John 14:
12.  Galatians 10:
13.  James 3:
14.  Mark 8:
15.  Acts 11:
16.  2 Timothy 2:
17.  1 Peter 3:
18.  1 John 5:
19.  1 Peter 3:
20.  Philippians 1:
21.  Titus 2:
22.  Ephesians 13:
23.  John 20:
24.  1 Corinthians 10:

 
B.

 
1.  "Jesus replied, "I am the bread of life.  Whoever comes to me will never be hungry again.  Whoever believes in me will never be thirsty."


2.  "Simon Peter replied, "Lord, to whom would we go? You have the words that give eternal life."


3.  "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."


4.  "I give them eternal life, and they will never perish.  No one can snatch them away from me."


5.  "But these are written so that you may continue to believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing in him you will have life by the power of his name."


6.  "For you have given him authority over everyone.  He gives eternal life to each one you have given him."


7.  "I tell you the truth, anyone who believes has eternal life."


8.  "I have other sheep too, that are not in this sheepfold.  I must bring them also.  They will listen to my voice, and there will be one flock with one shepherd."


9.  "Jesus told him, "I am the way the truth and the life.  No one can come to the Father except through me."


10.  "So Jesus said again, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you cannot have eternal life within you."


11.  "And this is the way to have eternal life - to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one you sent to earth."

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...