Tuesday 2 February 2021

Psalms!!

Find the verses in:



1.  Psalm 5:

2.  Psalm 103:

3.  Psalm 18:

4.  Psalm 22:

5.  Psalm 71:

6.  Psalm 24:

7.  Psalm 9:

8.  Psalm 105:



1.  "For royal power belongs to the Lord.  He rules all the nations."



2.  "Be gracious to me, O Lord; See my affliction from those who hate me, You who lift me up from the gates of death."



3.  "He has remembered His covenant forever, The word which He commanded to a thousand generations."



4.  "But let all who take refuge in You be glad, Let them ever sing for joy; And may You shelter them, That those who love Your name may exult in You."



5.  "That I may tell of all Your praises, That in the gates of the daughter of Zion I may rejoice in Your salvation."



6.  "Bless the Lord, all you works of His, In all places of His dominion; Bless the Lord, O my soul!"



7.  "To the faithful you show yourself faithful; to those with integrity you show integrity."



8.  "My lips will shout for joy when I sing praises to You; And my soul, which You have redeemed."



9.  "Lift up your heads, O gates, And be lifted up, O ancient doors, That the King of glory may come in!"



10.  "My praise shall be of You in the great assembly; I will pay My vows before those who fear Him."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...