Monday 8 February 2021

Our Living Hope!!

Choose the correct Scripture:



1.  "Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord."


A.  Psalm 70:

B.  Psalm 20:

C.  Psalm 137:

D.  Psalm 31:

E.  Psalm 118:



2.  "But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently."


A.  Mark 13:

B.  Hebrews 10:

C.  Acts 19:

D.  Ephesians 5:

E.  Romans 8:



3.  "But as for me, I watch in hope for the Lord,  I wait for God my Savior; my God will hear me."


A.  Amos 5:

B.  Zechariah 2:

C.  Isaiah 23:

D.  Micah 7:

E.  Hosea 12:



4.  "Know also that wisdom is like honey for you: If you find it, there is a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off."


A.  Job 30:

B.  Joel 3:

C.  Ezekiel 27:

D.  Proverbs 24:

E.  Zechariah 11:



5.  "I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people."


A.  2 Timothy 1:

B.  John 13:

C.  Philippians 2:

D.  James 5:

E.  Ephesians 1:



6.  "Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."


A.  John 17:

B.  1 Corinthians 13:

C.  Acts 18:

D.  Romans 15:

E.  Matthew 20:



7.  "The prospect of the righteous is joy, but the hopes of the wicked come to nothing."


A.  Micah 5:

B.  Jeremiah 33:

C.  Job 29:

D.  Lamentations 2:

E.  Proverbs 10:



8.  "Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a dream fulfilled is a tree of life." 


A.  Exodus 22:

B.  Leviticus 8:

C.  2 Chronicles 18:

D.  Proverbs 13:

E.  Joshua 10:



9.  "I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.”


A.  Joel 2:

B.  1 Kings 13:

C.  Hosea 10:

D.  Amos 5:

E.  Lamentations 3:



10.  "I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope."


A.  Psalm 99:

B.  Psalm 52:

C.  Psalm 119:

D.  Psalm 130:

E.  Psalm 70:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...