Monday 15 February 2021

I love you Lord!! You are my strength!!

 Choose the correct Scripture:



1.  "Don't be afraid, for I am with you.  Don't be discouraged, for am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you.  I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."


A.  Jeremiah 33:

B.  Joshua 7:

C.  Lamentations 10:

D.  Ezekiel 22:

E.  Isaiah 41:



2.  "But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength.  They will soar high on wings like eagles.  They will run and not grow weary.  They will walk and not faint."


A.  Ezekiel 21:

B.  Isaiah 40:

C.  Deuteronomy 35:

D.  Jeremiah 51:

E.  Lamentations 8:



3.  "My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever."


A.  Psalm 120:

B.  Psalm 88:

C.  Psalm 117:

D.  Psalm 31:

E.  Psalm 73:



4.  "For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength."


A.  James 7:

B.  John 10:

C.  Mark 8:

D.  1 Timothy 3:

E.  Philippians 4:



5.  "He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless."


A.  Jeremiah 30:

B.  Nehemiah 12:

C.  Deuteronomy 27:

D.  Amos 3:

E.  Isaiah 40:



6.  "That's why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ.  For when I am weak, then I am strong."


A.  Romans 3:

B.  Matthew 20:

C.  Mark 12:

D.  John 17:

E.  2 Corinthians 10:



7.  "I love you, LORD; you are my strength.  The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.  He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety."


A.  Psalm 91:

B.  Psalm 18:

C.  Psalm 122:

D.  Psalm 77:

E.  Psalm 103:



8.  "But the Lord is faithful; he will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one."


A.  Mark 10:

B.  James 3:

C.  Luke 21:

D.  Galatians 5:

E.  2 Thessalonians 3:



9.  "Search for the Lord and for his strength; continually seek him."


A.  Isaiah 53:

B.  Deuteronomy 30:

C.  Ezekiel 21:

D.  1 Chronicles 16:

E.  Jeremiah 18:



10.  "Be on guard.  Stand firm in the faith.  Be courageous.  Be strong."


A.  Hebrews 12:

B.  Romans 5:

C.  Acts 20:

D.  Matthew 18:

E.  1 Corinthians 16:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...