Wednesday 6 January 2021

The Lord is our help!!

 

Match A with the correct answer in B:

 

A.


1.  Psalm 94:

2.  Psalm 46:

3.  Isaiah 49:

4.  Mark 15:

5.  Acts 7:

6.  James 11:

7.  Galatians 3:

8.  Ephesians 5:

9.  1 Peter 3:

10.  2 Corinthians 6:

11.  Psalm 71:

12.  Psalm 115:

13.  Hebrews 4:

14.  Psalm 33:

15.  Psalm 11:

16.  Matthew 10:

17:  Luke 19:

18.  Psalm 77:

19.  Romans 13:

20.  Hebrews 11:

21.  John 7:

22.  2 Timothy 2:

23.  Isaiah 41:

 

B.

 

1.  "O Israel, trust the LORD! He is your helper and your shield."


2.  "So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God.  There we will receive his mercy and we will find grace to help us when we need it most."


3.  "We put our hope in the LORD.  He is our help and our shield."


4.  "Don't be afraid, for I am with you.  Don't be discouraged, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you.  I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."


5.  "Think about what I am saying.  The Lord will help you understand all these things."


6.  "For God says, "At just the right time, I heard you.  On the day of salvation, I helped you.  Indeed, the right time is now.  Today is the day of salvation."


7.  "But I will keep on hoping for your help; I will praise you more and more."


8.  "God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble."


9.  "This is what the LORD says: "At just the right time, I will respond to you.  On the day of salvation I will help you."


10. "Unless the LORD had helped me, I would soon have settled in the silence of the grave."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...