Thursday 31 December 2020

No longer I but Christ in me!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Romans 6:
2.  2 Corinthians 4:
3.  Romans 12:
4.  Luke 9:
5.  Luke 14:
6.  John 3:
7.  Matthew 16:
8.  Colossians 3:


1.  "For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God."


2.  "Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me."


3.  "He must increase, but I must decrease.”


4.  "We are pressed on every side, but we still have room to move. We are often in much trouble, but we never give up."


5.  "Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death?"


6.  "I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect."


7.  "So you also must consider yourselves dead to sin and alive to God in Christ Jesus."


8.  "Now if we have died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him."


9.  "And he said to all, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will save it."


10.  “If anyone comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...