Monday 5 October 2020

For the Lord Most High is awesome!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  Ephesians 1:
2.  Psalm 105:
3.  Psalm 104:
4.  Joshua 5:
5.  Mark 13:
6.  Luke 21:
7.  Matthew 5:
8.  Psalm 108:
9.  Revelation 1:
10.  Jeremiah 23:
11.  Ephesians 1:
12.  James 9:
13.  Romans 11:
14.  John 11:
15.  Acts 7:
16.  Psalm 122:
17.  Jeremiah 29:
18.  Isaiah 55:
19.  Ephesians 3:
20.  Ezekiel 27:
21.  Hebrews 13:
22..  Psalm 47:
23.  1 Timothy 6:


B.


1.  "I am the First and the Last.  I am the living one.  I died, but look - I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and the grave."


2.  "Now to Him, who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us."


3.  "For the LORD Most High is awesome.  He is the great King of all the earth."


4.  "For, At just the right time Christ will be revealed from heaven by the blessed and only almighty God, the King of all kings and Lord of all lords."


5.  "For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts."


6.  "Can anyone hide from me in a secret place? Am I not everywhere in all the heavens and earth?" says the LORD."


7.  "I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God's power for us who believe him.  This is the same mighty power that raised Christ from the dead and seated him in the place of honor at God's right hand in the heavenly realms."


8.  "For your unfailing love is higher than the heavens.  Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds."


9.  "Let all that I am praise the LORD.  O LORD my God, how great you are! You are robed with honor and majesty."


10.  "Remember the wonders he has performed, his miracles, and the rulings he has given."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...