Monday 12 October 2020

Called by God!!

Choose the correct Scripture:

 

1.  "To this he called you through our gospel, so that you may obtain the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ."

A.  Mark 12:
B.  James 3:
C.  Hebrews 10:
D.  1 Corinthians 15:
E.  2 Thessalonians 2:


2.  "Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!"

A.  2 Kings 20:
B.  1 Samuel 23:
C.  Numbers 12:
D.  1 Chronicles 16:
E.  Exodus 33:


3.  "I can do all things through him who strengthens me."

A.  Acts 15:
B.  John 9:
C.  Romans 13:
D.  1 Timothy 5:
E.  Philippians 4:


4.  "But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light."

A.  Mark 12:
B.  James 5:
C.  1 John 3:
D.  Galatians 5:
E.  1 Peter 2:


5.  "But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."

A.  Galatians 5:
B.  1 Timothy 3:
C.  John 18:
D.  Acts 20:
E.  Matthew 6:


6.  “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”

A.  Isaiah 22:
B.  Joshua 10:
C.  2 Chronicles 17:
D.  Ezekiel 31:
E.  Jeremiah 1:


7.  "There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call."

A.  Hebrews 10:
B.  Luke 20:
C.  Matthew 23:
D.  Ephesians 4:
E.  Romans 15:


8.  "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."

A.  Luke 19:
B.  2 Thessalonians 2:
C.  Hebrews 9:
D.  Mark 15:
E.  Ephesians 2:


9.  "And Peter said to them, “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit."

A.  Matthew 25:
B.  John 19:
C.  Luke 22:
D.  Colossians 3:
E.  Acts 2:


10.  "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

A.  2 Chronicles 18:
B.  Ezekiel 30:
C.  Isaiah 50:
D.  Exodus 23:
E.  Isaiah 41:


11.  "You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you."

A.  James 5:
B.  Mark 13:
C.  Hebrews 12:
D.  Acts 20:
E.  John 15:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...