Thursday 20 August 2020

The Lord is my strength!!

Find the verses in:


1. 1 Corinthians 1:

2. 1 Corinthians 16:

3. Psalm 18:

4. Psalm 28:

5. Habakkuk 3:

6. Jeremiah 32:

7. Isaiah 40:

8. 2 Timothy 1:

9. Zechariah 4:


1. "The Sovereign LORD is my strength! He makes me as surefooted as a deer, able to tread upon the heights."

 

2. "He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless."

 

3. "The LORD is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving."

 

4. "O Sovereign LORD! You made the heavens and earth by your strong hand and powerful arm. Nothing is too hard for you!"

 

5. "For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline."

 

6 "It is not by force nor by strength, but by my Spirit, says the LORD of Heaven's Armies."

 

7. "The LORD gives people strength. He is a safe fortress for his anointed king."

 

8. "I love you, LORD; you are my strength." 9. "Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong. And do everything with love."

 

10. "The message of the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction! But we who are being saved know it is the very power of God."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...