Saturday 22 August 2020

Fear God and obey His commands!!

Find the verses in:


1.  John 8:

2.  Luke 8:

3.  Luke 11:

4.  Ecclesiastes 12:

5.  Proverbs 4:

6,  Psalm 119:

7.  Job 22:

8.  Job 27:


  1.  "I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you."


2.  "Give me understanding and I will obey your instructions; I will put them into practice with all my heart."


3.  "Listen to his instructions, and store them in your heart."


4.  "As long as I live, while I have breath from God, my lips will speak no evil, and my tongue will speak no lies."


5.  "My child, listen to me and do as I say; and you will have a long good life."


6.  "My child, pay attention to what I say.  Listen carefully to my words.  Don't lose sight of them.  Let them penetrate deep into your heart."


7.  "That's the whole story.  Here now is my final conclusion: Fear God and obey his commands, for this is everyone's duty."


8.  "Jesus replied, "But even more blessed are all who hear the word of God and put it into practice."


9.  "Jesus replied, "My mother and my brothers are all those who hear God's word and obey it."


10.  "I tell you the truth, anyone who obeys my teaching will never die!"



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...