Monday 6 July 2020

This is my God and I will praise Him!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "And give thanks for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."


A.  Mark 12:

B.  James 5:

C.  Matthew 21:

D.  Luke 10:

E.  Ephesians 5:


2.  "The LORD is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.  This is my God, and I will praise him - my father's God, and I will exalt him!"


A.  2 Kings 11:

B.  Joshua 9:

C.  Isaiah 35:

D.  Ezekiel 23:

E.  Exodus 15:


3.  "He alone is your God, the only one who is worthy of praise, the one who has done these mighty miracles that you have seen with your own eyes."


A.  Leviticus 12:

B.  1 Samuel 20:

C.  2 Kings 11:

D.  Exodus 23:

E.  Deuteronomy 10:


4.  "For this, O LORD, I will praise you among the nations; I will sing praises to your name."


A.  2 Chronicles 22:

B.  2 Samuel 22:

C.  Joshua 15:

D.  Proverbs 19:

E.  Daniel 10:


5.  "O our God, we thank you and praise your glorious name!"


A.  Jeremiah 27:

B.  Isaiah 51:

C.  Joshua 13:

D.  Amos 5:

E.  1 Chronicles 29:


6.  "Then I will proclaim your justice, and I will praise you all day long."


A.  Psalm 115:

B.  Psalm 78:

C.  Psalm 119:

D.  Psalm 120:

E.  Psalm 35:


7.  "There I will go to the altar of God, to God - the source of all my joy.  I will praise you with my harp, O God, my God!"


A.  Psalm 31:

B.  Psalm 77:

C.  Psalm 127:

D.  Psalm 95:

E.  Psalm 43:


8.  "It is good to give thanks to the LORD, to sing praises to the Most High."


A.  Psalm 120:

B.  Psalm 55:

C.  Psalm 31:

D.  Psalm 129:

E.  Psalm 92


9.  "O LORD, if you heal me, I will be truly healed; if you save me, I will be truly saved.  My praises are for you alone."


A.  Isaiah 22:

B.  Judges 11:

C.  Deuteronomy 33:

D.  Exodus 29:

E.  Jeremiah 17:


10.  "All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ."


A.  Luke 23:

B.  Galatians 3:

C.  Acts 11:

D.  Ephesians 1:

E.  James 10:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...