Sunday 5 July 2020

I have put my hope in Your Word!!

Find the verses in:


1. Romans 15:

2. Psalm 119:

3. Psalm 25:

4.  Romans 12:

5.  1 Peter 3:

6.  Romans 5:

7.  Psalm 42:

 8.  Lamentations 3:

 
1.  "And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation."


2.  "Instead, you must worship Christ as Lord of your life.  And if someone asks about your hope as a believer, always be ready to explain it."


3.  "I will put my hope in God! I will praise him again - my Savior and my God!"


4.  "I say to myself, "The LORD is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!"


5.  "May all who fear you find in me a cause for joy, for I have put my hope in your word."


6.  "Rejoice in our confident hope.  Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying."


7.  "Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me.  All day long I put my hope in you."


8.  "I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him.  Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit."


9.  "Remember your promise to me; it is my only hope."


10.  "And the Scriptures give us hope and encouragement as we wait patiently for God's promises to be fulfilled."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...