Monday 13 July 2020

For the Lord is with you!!

Find the verses in:


1.  Hebrews 13:

2.  1 Peter 1:

3.  1 Peter 4:

4.  Romans 3:

5.  John 18:

6.  John 5:

7.  John 6:

8.  2 Chronicles 20:

9.  2 Samuel 22:

10.  2 Samuel 7:

11.   Ruth 1

12.  Judges 8:


1.  "Do not be afraid.  Don't be discouraged by this mighty army, for the battle is not yours, but God's."


2.  "God's way is perfect.  All the LORD'S promises proves true.  He is a shield for all who look to him for protection."


3.  "Go ahead and do whatever you have in mind, for the LORD is with you."


4.  "Don't ask me to leave you and turn back.  Wherever you go, I will go; wherever you live,  I will live.  Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God ."


5.  "I will not rule over you, nor will my son.  The LORD will rule over you!"


6.  "If you really believed Moses, you would believe me, because he wrote about me.'


7.  "I am the bread that came down from heaven ."


8.  "I AM he"


9.  We can rejoice too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance."


10.  "but you will be anxious to do the will of God."


11.  "But the word of the Lord remains forever."


12.  "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever."


13.  "I will never fail you.  I will never abandon you."






No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...