Tuesday 21 July 2020

Be strong in the Lord!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "O my Strength, to you I sing praises, for you, O God, are my refuge, the God who shows me unfailing love."


A.  Psalm 128:

B.  Psalm 15 :

C.  Psalm 81:

D.  Psalm 137:

E.  Psalm 59:


2.  "O Sovereign LORD! You made the heavens and earth by your strong hand and powerful arm.  Nothing is too hard for you!"


A.  Jeremiah 53:

B.  Isaiah 32:

C.  Nehemiah 10:

D.  Isaiah 13:

E.  Ezekiel 25:


3.  "The Sovereign LORD is my strength! He makes me as surefooted as a deer, able to tread upon the heights."


A.  Isaiah 50:

B.  Numbers 10:

C.  Jeremiah 27:

D.  Ezekiel 15:

E.  Habakkuk 3:


4.  "A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power."


A.  James 8:

B.  Mark 13:

C.  Luke 23:

D.  2 Corinthians 10:

E.  Ephesians 6:


5.  "The LORD is my strength and shield.  I trust him with all my heart.  He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy.  I burst out in songs of thanksgiving."


A.  Psalm 33:

B.  Psalm 28:

C.  Psalm 101:

D.  Psalm 55:

E.  Psalm 77:


6.  "And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength."


A.  Acts 22:

B.  Hebrews 13:

C.  Mark 12:

D.  Matthew 7:

E.  John 15:


7.  "The message of the cross is foolish to those who are headed for destruction! But we who are being saved know it is the very power of God."


A.  Galatians 5:

B.  1 Corinthians 1:

C.  John 17:

D.  1 Timothy 3:

E.  Romans 11:


8.  "For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky.  Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities - his eternal power and divine nature.  So they have no excuse for not knowing God."


A.  Luke 19:

B.  Romans 1:

C.  Hebrews 10:

D.  Colossians 3:

E.  Matthew 22:


9.  "God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble."


A.  Psalm 115:

B.  Psalm 99:

C.  Psalm 133:

D.  Psalm 70:

E.  Psalm 46:


10.  "for the joy of the LORD is your strength!"


A.  Jeremiah 39:

B.  Numbers 11:

C.  Isaiah 50:

D.  Ezekiel 21:

E.  Nehemiah 8:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...