Tuesday 9 June 2020

The only hope is in the Lord!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  Psalm 33:

2.  Psalm 25:

3.  Isaiah 26:

4.  Psalm 31:

5.  John 20:

6.  Mark 15:

7.  Acts 20:

8.  1 Peter 5:

9.  Psalm 55:

10.  Zechariah 9:

11.  John 11:

12.  Revelation 4:

13.  Psalm 33:

14.  Isaiah 43:

15.  Jeremiah 55:

16.  Luke 18:

17.  Psalm 130:

18.  Ephesians 3:

19.  Matthew 21:

20.  John 5:

21.  Psalm 91:

22.  Psalm 39:

23.  Jeremiah 29:


B.


1.  "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God, the Almighty - the one who always was, who is, and who is still to come."


2.  "When you go through deep waters, I will be with you.  When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown.  When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you."


3.  "For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD.  "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."


4.  "And so, LORD where do I put my hope? My only hope is in you."


5.  "But these are written so that you may continue to believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing in him you will have life by the power of his name."


6.  "You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!"


7.  "Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me.  All day long I put my hope in you."


8.  "So be strong and courageous, all you who put your hope in the LORD!"


9.  "But the LORD watches over those who fear him, those who rely on his unfailing love."


10.  "We put our hope in the LORD.  He is our help and shield.  In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name.  Let your unfailing love surround us, LORD, for our hope is in you alone."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...