Sunday 17 May 2020

The Lord is my strength!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


 1.  "The LORD is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.  This is my God, and I will praise him - My father's God, and I will exalt him!"

A.  James 5:

B.  Exodus 15:

C.  Luke 23:

D.  Joshua 9:

E.  Romans 5:


2.  "A final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power."

A.  2 Corinthians 13:

B.  Matthew 25:

C.  Acts 15:

D.  Ephesians 6:

E.  Luke 13:


3.  "For the LORD your God is going with you! He will fight for you against your enemies, and he will give you victory!"

A.  Judges 13:

B.  Jeremiah 57:

C.  Romans 5:

D.  Deuteronomy 20:

E.  Mark 5:


4.  "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest."

A.  John 15:

B.  Hebrews 12:

C.  Galatians 3:

D.  Matthew 11:

E.  Philippians 3:


5.  "He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless."

A.  Jeremiah 29:

B.  Isaiah 40:

C.  Joshua 8:

D.  Deuteronomy 31:

E.  Mark 10:


6.  "The LORD gives his people strength.  The LORD blesses them with peace."

A.  Psalm 119:

B.  Psalm 99:

C.  Psalm 3:

D.  Psalm 137:

E.  Psalm 29:


7.  "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

A.  James 5:

B.  Luke 11:

C.  Acts 7:

D.  Matthew 6:

E.  1 Timothy 3:


8.  "You are my God, and I will praise you! You are my God, and I will exalt you!"

A.  Psalm 103:

B.  Psalm 91:

C.  Psalm 33:

D.  Psalm 25:

E.  Psalm 118:


9.  "Search for the LORD and for his strength; continually seek him."

A.  2 Kings 15:

B.  1 Samuel 20:

C.  Judges 10:

D.  Joshua 3:

E.  1 Chronicles 16:


10.  "And do everything with love."

A.  Acts 15:

B.  James 7:

C.  1 Chronicles 16:

D.  Isaiah 38:

E.  Daniel 9:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...