Friday 15 May 2020

Rest in the promises of God!!

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.



1.  John 3:
2.  John 8:
3.  Mark 11:
4.  Matthew 15;
5.  James 3:
6.  Psalm 90:
7.  2 Kings 13:
8.  Acts 17:
9.  Luke 20:
10.  Galatians 5:
11.  Ezekiel 31:
12.  Joshua 1:
13.  Philippians 4:
14  Psalm 23:
15.  Isaiah 43:
16.  Jeremiah 37:
17.  1 Peter 2:
18.  Romans 15:
19.  Hebrews 9:
20.  Jeremiah 22:
21.  Psalm 18:
22.  Psalm 37:
23.  Psalm 50:


B.


1.  "And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus."

2.  "Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me.  Your rod and staff protect and comfort me."

3.  "When you go through deep waters, I will be with you.  When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown.  When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you."

4.  "I called on the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and he saved me from my enemies."

5.  "Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart's desires."

6.  "Then call on me when you are in trouble, and I will rescue you, and you will give me glory."

7.  "So if the Son sets you free, you are truly free."

8.  "I tell you, you can pray for anything , and if you believe that you received it, it will be yours."

9.  "This is my command - be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged.  For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

10.  "And anyone who believes in God's Son has eternal life.  Anyone who doesn't obey the Son will never experience eternal life but remains under God's angry judgment."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

 Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND ...