Wednesday 27 May 2020

New Life in Jesus!!

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  “I tell you the truth, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life."

A.  Mark 10:
B.  James 3:
C.  Luke 17:
D.  Acts 21:
E.  John 5:


2.  "Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me."

A.  2 Corinthians 10:
B.  James 3:
C.  2 Peter 1:
D.  John 14:
E.  Matthew 25:


3.  "All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. It is by his great mercy that we have been born again, because God raised Jesus Christ from the dead. Now we live with great expectation."

A.  Romans 7:
B. Hebrews 12:
C.  2 Corinthians 10:
D.  Philippians 3:
E.  1 Peter 1:


4.  "My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."

A.  Titus 3:
B.  John 20:
C.  2 Timothy 2:
D.  Luke 17:
E.  Galatians 2:


5.  "Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect."

A.  Matthew 21:
B.  Hebrews 10:
C.  John 17:
D.  Romans 12:
E.  Acts 13:


6.  "And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart."

A.  Isaiah 30:
B.  Jeremiah 55:
C.  Proverbs 17:
D.  Ezekiel 36:
E.  Joshua 8:


7.  "Put on your new nature, and be renewed as you learn to know your Creator and become like him."

A.  2 Peter 1:
B.  Luke 20:
C.  Matthew 12:
D.  1 Corinthians 15:
E.  Colossians 3:


8.  "Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, “I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won’t have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life.”

A.  Mark 15:
B.  1 Thessalonians 3:
C.  Matthew 19:
D.  Acts 20:
E.  John 8:


9.  "Fear of the Lord is a life-giving fountain; it offers escape from the snares of death."

A.  Joshua 7:
B.  Ezekiel 31:
C.  Jeremiah 27:
D.  Exodus 18:
E.  Proverbs 14:


10.  "For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ."

A.  Romans 10:
B.  Mark 15:
C.  Luke 20:
D.  2 Corinthians 5:
E.  Revelation 17:


11.  "The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. And just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, he will give life to your mortal bodies by this same Spirit living within you."

A.  Titus 2:
B.  Ephesians 5:
C.  Acts 18:
D.  Hebrews 9:
E.  Romans 8:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...