Wednesday 29 April 2020

What is Obedience?

Match A with the correct answer in B:


A.


1.  Luke 9:
2.  Romans 8:
3.  Acts 5:
4.  Psalm 128:
5.  1 Corinthians 11:
6.  Matthew 22:
7.  Isaiah 33:
8.  Exodus 15:
9.  Luke 17:
10.  James 3:
11.  Ephesians 5:
12.  Acts 20:
13.  Psalm 143:
14.  1 John 2:
15.  John 3:
16.  2 Peter 1:
17.  Psalm 77:
18.  Hebrews 10:
19.  Mark 15:
20.  1 Timothy 5:
21.  Galatians 1:
22.  Psalm 119:
23.  Psalm 37:



B.


1.  "Teach me to do your will, for you are my God.  May your gracious Spirit lead me forward on a firm footing."

2.  "And this world is fading away, along with everything that people crave.  But anyone who does what pleases God will live forever."

3.  "And everyone who believes in God's Son has eternal life.  Anyone who doesn't obey the Son will never experience eternal life but remains under God's angry judgment."

4.  "Obviously, I'm not trying to win the approval of people, but of God.  If pleasing people were my goal, I would not be Christ's servant."

5.  "I will hurry, without delay, to obey your commands."

6.  "The LORD directs the steps of the godly.  He delights in every step of their lives."

7.  "For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God."

8.  "How joyful are those who fear the LORD - all who follow his ways!"

9.  "We are witnesses of these things and so is the Holy Spirit, who is given by God to whose who obey him."

10.  "Then he said to the crowd, "If any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your cross daily and follow me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...