Sunday 26 April 2020

Find the verses in:


1.  Luke 6:
2.  Luke 5:
3.  Mark 13:
4.  Matthew 11:
5.  Matthew 9:
6.  John 10:
7.  John 8:
8.  John 6:
9.  John 5:
10.  Luke 15:
11.  Luke 12:
12.  Matthew 6:

 
1.  "for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else.  No one  can snatch them from the Father's hand."

2.  "You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings."

3.  "I tell you the truth, Moses didn't give you bread from heaven.  My Father did.  And now he offers you the true bread from heaven."

4.  "But I have a greater witness than John - my teachings and my miracles.  The Father gave me these works to accomplish, and they prove that he sent me."

5. "So you cannot become my disciple without giving up everything you own."

6.  "I tell you the truth, everyone who acknowledges me publicly here on earth, the Son of Man will also acknowledge in the presence  of God's angels."

7.  "That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life - whether you have enough food to eat or enough clothes to wear."

8.  "May your will be done on earth, as it is in heaven."

9.  "Because of your faith, it will happen."

10.  "Take my yoke upon you.  Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls."

11.  "For the Good News must first be preached to all nations."

12.  "I have come to call not those who think  they are righteous,  but those who know they are sinners and need to repent."

13.  "You must be compassionate, just as your Fahter is compassionate."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...