Saturday 11 April 2020

Find the verses in:

 
1.  John 3:
2.  Acts 7:
3.  John 14:
4.  John 17:
5.  Proverbs 4:
6.  Psalm 119:

 
1.  "My child, pay attention to what what I say. Listen carefully to my words."

2.  "Anyone who doesn't love me will not obey me.  And remember, my words are not my own.  What I am telling you is from the Father who sent me."

3.  "I rise early, before the sun is up; I cry out for help and put my hope in your words."

4.  "Make them holy by your truth; teach them your word, which is truth."

5.  "Let my tongue sing about your word, for all your commands are right."

6.  "I will delight in your decrees and not forget your word."

7.  "I am worn out waiting for your rescue, but I have put my hope in your word."

8.  "For he is sent by God.  He speaks God's words, for God gives him the Spirit without limit."

9.  "Don't you believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words I speak are not my own but my Father who lives in me does his work through me."

10.  "And there Moses received life-giving words to pass on to us."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...