Thursday 20 February 2020

Find the verses in:

 
1.  Ephesians 3:
2.  John 10:
3.  John 13:
4.  Ephesians 1:
5.  1 Corinthians 2:
6.   Romans 8:
7.  John 14:
8.  1 John 4:
9.  Matthew 22:
10.  1 John 5:

 
1.  "This is what the Scriptures mean when they say, "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him."

2.  "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them."

3.  "Those who accept my commandments and obey them are the ones who love me.  And because they love me, my Father will love them.  And I will love them and reveal myself to each of them."

4.  "Dear friends, let us continue to love one another, for love comes from God.  Anyone who loves is a child of God and knows God."

5.  "Jesus replied, "You must love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind."

6.  "Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ has become a child of God.  And everyone who loves the Father loves his children too."

7.  "Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us."

8.  "Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes."

9.  "So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other.  Just as I have loved you, you should love each other."

10.  "The Father loves me because I sacrifice my life so I may take it back again."

11.  "May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully.  Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...