Monday 17 February 2020

Find the verses in:

 
1.  John 10:
2.  Ezekiel 34:
3.  Micah 7:
4.  Isaiah 40:
5.  1 Peter 5:
6.  Jeremiah 31:
7.  Psalm 23:
8.  Jeremiah 23:

 
1.  "And when the Great Shepherd appears, you will receive a crown of never-ending glory and honor."

2.  "Listen to this message from the LORD, you nations of the world; proclaim it in distant coastlands: The LORD, who scattered his people, will gather them and watch over them as a shepherd does his flock."

3.  "He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters."

4.  "Then I will appoint responsible shepherds who will care for them, and they will never be afraid again.  Not a single one will be lost or missing.  I, the LORD, have spoken!"

5.  "He will feed his flock like a shepherd.  He will carry the lambs in his arms, holding them close to his heart.  He will gently lead the mother sheep with her young."

6.  "O LORD, protect your people with your shepherd's staff; lead your flock, your special possession."

7.  "After he has gathered his own flock, he walks ahead of them, and they follow him because they know his voice."

8.  "I tell you the truth, I am the gate for the sheep."

9.  "You are my flock, the sheep of my pasture.  You are my people, and I am your God.  I, the Sovereign LORD have spoken!"

10.  "My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and the follow me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...