Sunday 2 February 2020

Choose the correct Scripture:


1.  "I will hurry, without delay; to obey your commands."

A.  Isaiah 55:
B.  Proverbs 22:
C.  Mark 12:
D.  Psalm 119:
E.  John 7:


2.  "I am counting on the LORD; yes, I am counting on him.  I have put my hope in his word."

A.  Mark 22:
B.  John 5:
C.  Psalm 35:
D.  Luke 9:
E.  Psalm 130:


3.  "I have hidden your word in my heart, that I might not sin sin against you."

A.  Acts 10:
B.  Proverbs 30:
C.  Luke 7:
D.  Psalm 119:
E.  Job 7:


4.  "As the Scriptures tell us, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be disgraced."

A.  Titus 2:
B.  Luke 3:
C.  Ephesians 15:
D.  Romans 10:
E.  John 11:


5. "For you have been born again, but not to a life that will quickly end.  Your new life will last forever because it comes from the eternal, living word of God."

A.  Mark 17:
B.  Luke 5:
C.  Acts 3:
D.  1 Peter 1:
E.  James 8:


6.  "God will make this happen, for he who calls you is faithful."

A.  Galatians 12:
B.  Romans 11:
C.  1 Thessalonians 5:
D.  Luke 11:
E.  James 18:


7.  "As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the LORD is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him."

A.  Exodus 11:
B.  Proverbs 7:
C.  Mark 9:
D.  Psalm 45:
E.  2 Samuel 22:


8.  "My child, pay attention to what I say.  Listen carefully to my words."

A.  Psalm 130:
B.  Daniel 5:
C.  Mark 12:
D.  Proverbs 4:
E.  James 7:


9.  "Don't lose sight of them.  Let them penetrate deep into your heart.

A.  1 Samuel  7:
B.  Luke 17:
C.  Acts 2:
D.  Proverbs 4:
E.  Jonah 3:


10.  "The instructions of the LORD are perfect, reviving the soul.  The decrees of the LORD are trustworthy, making wise the simple."

A.  Acts 13:
B.  Galatians 5:
C.  Daniel 3:
D.  Psalm 118:
E.  Psalm 19:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...