Sunday 24 November 2019

STAY ALERT! 
JESUS IS COMING VERY SOON!

Find the verses in:


 1.  1 Thessalonians 5:
2.  Revelation 16:
3.  Luke 21:
4.  Matthew 24:
5.  Matthew 23:
6.  Proverbs 8:
7.  1 Peter 4:
8.  Mark 13:



1.  "For I tell you this, you will never see me again until you say, 'Blessings on the one who comes in the name of the LORD!"

2.  "And since you don't know when that time will come, be on guard! Stay alert!"

3.  "Listen to my instruction and be wise.  Don't ignore it.  Joyful are those who listen to me, watching for me daily at my gates, waiting for me outside my home!"

4.  "Keep alert at all times.  And pray that you might be strong enough to escape these coming horrors and stand before the Son of Man."

5.  "The end of the world is coming soon.  Therefore, be earnest and disciplined in your prayers."

6.  "Understand this: If a homeowner knew exactly when a burglar was coming, he would keep watch and not permit his house to be broken into.  You also must be ready all the time, for the Son of Man will come when least expected."

7.  "I tell you the truth, this generation will not pass from the scene until all these things have taken place."

8.  "But you aren't in the dark about these things, dear brothers and sisters, and you won't be surprised when the day of the Lord comes like a thief.  For you are all children of the light and of the day; we don't belong to darkness and night.  So be on your guard, not asleep like the others.  Stay alert and be clearheaded."

9.  "Look! I will come as unexpectedly as a thief! Blessed are all who are watching for me, who keep their clothing ready so they will not have to walk around naked and ashamed."

10.  "Then he gave them this illustration: "Notice the fig tree, or any other tree.  When the leaves come out, you know without being told that summer is near.  In the same way, when you see all these things taking place, you can now that the Kingdom of God is near."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...