Sunday 17 November 2019

Find the verses in:


1.  Daniel 10:
2.  Joel 2:
3.  Daniel 9:
4.  Daniel 1:
5.  Hosea 4:
6.  Daniel 2:
7.  Daniel 4:


1.  "God gave these four men an unusual aptitude for understanding every aspect of literature and wisdom.  And God gave Daniel the special ability to interpret the meanings of visions and dreams."

2.  "Praise the name of God forever and ever, for he has all wisdom and power."

3.  "The king said to Daniel, "Truly, your God is the greatest of gods, the Lord over kings, a revealer of mysteries, for you have been able to reveal this secret."

4.  "I want you all to know the miraculous signs and wonders the Most High God has performed for me."

5.  "I prayed to the LORD my God and confessed: "O Lord, you are a great and awesome God! You always fulfill your covenant and keep your promises of unfailing love to those who love you and obey your commands."

6.  "Then he said to me, "Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words."

7.  "Hear the word of the LORD."

8.  "Don't be afraid, O land.  Be glad now and rejoice, for the LORD has done great things."

9.  "Then, after doing all those things, I will pour out my Spirit upon all people."

10.  "But everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...