Thursday 7 November 2019

Find the verses in:

1.  John 5:
2.  John 3:
3.  Acts 17:
4.  John 4:


1.  "He is the God who made the world and everything in it.  Since the Lord of heaven and earth, he doesn't live in man-made temples."

2.  "God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him."

3.  "The Father has life in himself, and he granted that same life-giving power to his Son."

4.  "I can do nothing on my own.  I judge as God tells me.  Therefore, my judgement is just, because I carry out the will of the one who sent me, not my own will."

5.  "But Jesus replied, "My Father is always working, and so am I."

6.  "For the Father loves the Son and shows him everything he is doing.  In fact, the Father will show him how to do even greater works than healing this man.  Then you will be astonished."

7.  "No wonder you can't believe! For you gladly honor each other, but you don't care about the honor that comes from the one who alone is God."

8.  "So Jesus explained, "I tell you the truth, the Son of Man can do nothing by himself.  He does only what he sees the Father doing.  Whatever the Father does, the Son also does."

9.  "Jesus replied, "If you only knew the gift God has for you and who you are speaking to, you would ask me, and I would give you living water."

10. "For he is sent by God.  He speaks God's words, for God gives him the Spirit without limit."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...