Friday 25 October 2019

Find the verses in:

 
1.  John 5:
2.  John 14:
3.  John 8:
4.  John 17:
5.  John 13:
6.  John 16:
7.  John 12:


1.  "Father, the hour has come.  Glorify your Son so he can give glory back to you."

2.  "I have  told you these things so that you won't abandon your faith."

3.  "So you have sorrow now, but I will see you again; then you will rejoice, and no one can rob you of that joy."

4.  "But when the Father sends the Advocate as my representative - that is, the Holy Spirit - he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you."

5.  "Now that you know these things, God will bless you for doing them."

6.  "I have given them the glory you gave me, so that they may be one as we are."

7.  "I have come as a light to shine in this dark world, so that all who put their trust in me will no longer remain in the dark."

8.  "So if the Son sets you free, you are truly free."

9.  "If you really believed Moses, you would believe me, because he wrote about me."

10.  "You call me 'Teacher' and 'Lord', and you are right, because that's what I am."

11.  "And I give myself as a holy sacrifice for them so they can be made holy by your truth."

12.  "The Father has life in himself, and he has granted that same life-giving power to his Son."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...