Thursday 24 October 2019

Find the verses in:


1.  John 19:
2.  Luke 23:
3.  John 3:
4.  Acts 5:
5.  Ephesians 3:
6.  Psalm 143:
7.  Mark 13:
8.  Ephesians 4:
9.  Romans 5:
10.  Galatians 3:
11.  1 John 3:
12.  John 16:


1.  "Teach me to do your will, for you are my God.  May your gracious Spirit lead me forward on a firm footing."

2.  "But when you are arrested and stand trial, don't worry in advance about what to say.  Just say what God tells you at the time, for it is not you who will be speaking, but the Holy Spirit."

3.  "For there is one body, and one Spirit, just as you have been called to one glorious hope for the future."

4 .  "And this hope will not lead to disappointment.  For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love."

5.  "I ask you again, does God give you the Holy Spirit and work miracles among you because you obey the law? Of course not! It is because you believe the message you heard about Christ."

6.  "Those who obey God's commandments remain in fellowship with him, and he with them.  And we know he lives in us because the Spirit he gave us lives in us."

7.   "But in fact, it is best for you that I go away, because if I don't, the Advocate won't come.  If I do go away, then I will send him to you."

8.  "Jesus replied, "I assured you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit."

9.  "We are witnesses of these things and so is the Holy Spirit, who is given by God to those who obey him."

10.  "Now to him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think according to the power that works in us."

11.  "Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life."

12.  "Then Jesus shouted, "Father, I entrust my spirit into your hands!"

13.  "When Jesus had tasted it, he said, "It is finished!" Then he bowed his head down and released his Spirit."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...