Friday 2 August 2019

Choose the correct Scripture:

A. Mark 11: 
B. Ephesians 2:
C.  John 8:
D.  Romans 7:
E.  Matthew 10:

1.  "I tell you the truth, anyone who obeys my teaching will never die!"

2.  "Your father Abraham rejoiced as he looked forward to my coming.  He saw it and was glad."

3.  "Anyone who belongs to God listens gladly to the words of God.  But you don't listen because you don't belong to God."

4.  "Jesus  spoke to the people once more and said, "I am the light of the world.  If you follow me, you won't have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life."

5.  "I am one witness, and my Father who sent me is the other."

6.  "And Jesus said, "Neither do I.  Go and sin no more."

7.  "All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!"

8.  "That is why I said that you will die in your sins, for unless you believe that I AM who I claim to be, you will die in your sins."

9.  "Jesus continued, "You are from below; I am from above.  You belong to this world; I do not."

10.  "I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I AM!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...