Tuesday 11 June 2019

Find the verses in:

1.  Luke 18:
2.  Luke 21:
3.  Luke 20:
4.  Luke 24:
5.  Luke 23:
6.  John 13:
7.  John 12:
8.  John 5:
9.  John 8:

1.  "I have given you an example to follow.  Do as I have done to you."

2.  "I don't speak on my own authority.  The Father who sent me has has commanded me what to say and how to say it."

3.  "Put your trust in the light while there is still time; then you will become children of the light."

4.  "So if the Son sets you free, you are truly free."

5.  "Stand up, pick up your mat, and walk."

6.  "Peace be with you."

7.  "Father, forgive them, for they don't know what they are doing?

8.  "By standing firm, you will win your souls."

9.  "So he is the God of the living, not the dead, for they are all alive to him."

10.  "All right, receive your sight! Your faith has healed you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow:

Follow: Follow Action For Jesus Lifestyle on: 1.  https://actionforjesuslifestyle.blogspot.com AND 2. www.action4jesuslifestyle.org.za AND 3...